10/14/2016

Integrity Toys Poppy Parker Welcome Dinner

Conventioneers received Part 2 of their Industry Gift Set which started out with the welcome gift of the 12" Tulabelle at registration.

You Better Werk!
Tulabelle™ / THE INDUSTRY Dressed Doll Gift Set
Official Convention Welcome Set
Head Sculpt: Tulabelle (12")
Body Type: The Industry
Skin Tone: FR White 



You Better Werk!
Tulabelle™ / THE INDUSTRY Dressed Doll Gift Set
Official Convention Welcome Set
Limited Edition of 500 Gift Sets
Look No.2 (Outfit only)




Kicks!
Poppy Parker™ Dressed Doll
Welcome Dinner Table Centerpiece
Limited Edition of 350 Pieces Only





Big Eyes
Poppy Parker™ Dressed Doll
Poppy Parker Exclusive Giveaway Doll
Limited Edition of 500 Dolls


  




The centerpiece Poppy is very cute. I don't collect Poppy but I would have wanted her anyway. 
Tulabelle looks trashy. 

The theme of the convention is "Supermodel: Larger Than Life on the Catwalk"

2 comments:

  1. Although I don't like the hard look IT has given Tulabelle, if this doll's Twiggy homage had been made to fit the 16 inch size dolls, I would've had to have it! The same goes for Big Eyes Poppy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the goth Poppy! I'd get her but wow her secondary market price is quite high right now!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.