10/16/2016

Dolls and Outfits from Kingdom Doll's Camelot Event 2016

The exclusive convention souvenir doll is truly one of the most beautiful 16" dolls I've ever seen.  Her face, her wig, everything about her is sublime.


The gown is silk. The 'shrug' is flexible resin. I added the earrings.


An intricately designed wig by Ilaria is the crown on this beauty's head.



An optional purchase of Guinevere's gown & shoes in an alternate color is modeled here by Liberty. This fashion came with a lovely bracelet. I added the earrings. The wig is Liberty's original.


Excalibur is the name of this sequined jumpsuit which was the convention fashion gift. I have Star modeling it. She's wearing Viola's wig.


Note the lip shaped purse Star is holding. We received it in purple, red and gold. The red came with matching shoes.

One of my grab bag gifts was Orbit's jacket, modeled here by Savile who is also wearing shorts by Hazelstreet Designs.


On one room shopping foray, I picked up this trio of pieces by the talented YumYum Designs (Miriam.) Modeling is Chaucer wearing a Chewin wig.
The jacket is fully functional in that the zipper works and the buckles buckle. Nothing is there for show!


Look at the attention to detail on the back of this jacket. Amazing.


Coming soon - Morgana!


5 comments:

  1. The souvenir doll is Freya in physical form, exquisitely beautiful and deadly at the same time. I am so glad that you were able to go and share the convention pictures with us as well as score heavily in both the doll[s] as well as incredible outfits for them.The purple gown is beautiful and I love the short ensemble. Miriam is the best when it comes to jackets and truly love the minute detail to all of her styles as well as her choices in fabric. The lighting o Chaucer on the head on pictures makes her look as if she has vampire fangs but she is a beautiful modern looking vampire, if that. I am so disappointed for myself things fell through where I couldn't send my email into try and get the last doll in the jacket set :( , ny of their dolls would be a prize but this convention one and the last especially. You need to take more pictures of all of your Kingdom ladies more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh...now I will never be able to un-see the reflections as fangs.
      T

      Delete
  2. Love the earrings you added to your Guin! They're not only the perfect color and size, but the swirls remind me of the ancient stone engravings that have been found in England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. I'd love to know where these earrings came from because my own Guin would love a pair! :) Meanwhile, yes Miriam's Yum Yum couture is wonderful! I already had a number of her creations, and now have even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The earrings I used are from a Fashion Royalty ensemble so you probably won't be finding them anywhere. Sorry about that.
      T

      Delete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.