1/16/2017

Some New Photos

It's been a very busy January occupied with the monthly thinning and selling of my collection excesses, putting away holiday decorations and binge watching House of Cards. That show is irresistible, addictive and oddly realistic these days. I'll say no more.
The new Kingdom Doll Lancelot arrived. He came only with underwear and a wig. I'm glad I had another male wig that fits him as I was not fond of the style wig he came with. I'm trying to restyle it but it has so much stiffener, I'm not sure I'll be able to. I have to do some research on that.
Evan is the next Kinsman on the menu but I did not pre-order him. At this time, including Lance, I have only three resin male BJDs. I've invested in wigs and fashions for the Jamieshow and Deva but I don't play with them at all. I'm hoping to sell Angelo. Although he is gorgeous, I'll let someone else enjoy him.

Here is Lance and Guinevere. I've been told that Matt O'Neill's shoes will fit Lancelot. In the meantime, a dog is keeping his feet warm.



Guinevere's skirt (kilt) is from an Integrity Toys' Homme outfit! Apparently, most of the shirts and shoes fit the Kingdom Dolls. I wish they'd make sweaters. I have loads of Homme clothes. Gotta find the time and motivation to try them on.

As far as Lance's outfit, it's from the Camelot event last October. I thought it would be too large for Lance as he's smaller than the original Kinsman dolls. It fits perfectly. I had one heck of a time getting the shirt on. I had to remove his hands and put it on with his arms extended straight up in the air. The slacks and jacket seem as if they were made for him.

Here is Michigan Avenue Alejandro, a Jamieshow doll. He is wearing the outfit from the first Jamieshow event, Prohibition, which was held in Canandaigua, NY in 2012.

It's a beautiful fashion with great attention to detail. The tailoring is top notch. I would be thrilled if all doll clothing were this quality. Really!





Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. Great outfits on these stunning dolls. I love that red jacket on Guinevere (who I think is the prettiest doll released last year). Lance looks very handsome, and I agree that he might need a different wig to really bring out his striking good looks. Alejandro's OF is superb ! I wish JS would do more clothing like this. He is a whole different kind of handsome, and I love his body sculpt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments. BTW the wig in my photos is not the one he came with unfortunately. Someone described his original wig as a unicorn which I thought was really funny. I think the styling of the original was just a mistake as Alexandra and Amanda have very good taste and their choice of wigs has been gorgeous. It was so not in the spirit of the character Lancelot. Anyway, I ordered another wig for him that will suit his character better - and suit my taste. I also asked Chewin if it's possible to restyle the original. I hope he tells me how!
      Alejandro was their most popular male JS doll. He's been sold out for a long time. I had the original Alejandro but when I got this one, I sold him.

      Delete
  2. I was going to send an email, but I'll say it here- I really miss your posts. A lot. It's sort of a morning ritual: HuffPost, Facebook, and Terri- hopefully you'll post more doll news and pictures again soon. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very nice of you to say, Erick.
      Terri

      Delete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.