2/05/2016

Superdoll "Chinchilla" Dressed Doll

The Valentine Venus this year from Superdoll is a sparkling vision of diamonds and silver.
 http://www.superdollonline.co.uk/acatalog/DRESSED-DOLLS.html

Here is the description from the website:

CHINCHILLA DD_102

Boop - boop - de - boop! BANG!

Venus was all out for her Valentine, and just couldn't resist a little 'Shake in the Box!'

NEW! GENX.2 body!
NEW! Cosmetique skin tone!

Her waist length wig is a delicate blend of silver and grey, tousled for that come and get me look! Eyes of steel gray and blue surrounded by shadow in pinks, greys, white and dark charcoal. Brows of shaded grey accentuated with a stroke of pure reflective silver. Lips the colour of marshmallow rose.
Her all in one 'corselette' is of pale pink satin and bears panels of mirror foil, firstly to grab your attention and secondly to blind you as she stands in the spotlight!
Rose coloured hose, a pair of pink giant powder puffs and a drizzling 'diamond' neck piece are her accents for this gleaming outfit. Grey tulle opera length gloves.
And of course what could be more spectacular than her mirror foil bunny ears and matching slip on stilettos?

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Darlings!
Clone: 1000 Venus d'Royce

Of course she comes with the following standard accessories:
-manic_cure hands (see booklet for hand change instructions)
-booklet
-stand
In stock and ready to be delivered
Price: £247.68 (Excluding VAT at 20%)



 She is very pretty but I'm passing. 

14 comments:

  1. I've never had the opportunity to buy one of these dolls before. They are always sold out by the time I'm home from work. Today, I'm home with a sick child so I took the opportunity to buy this one! It will be my first. I figured the planets aligned for a reason, so I should go ahead and buy. Hopefully I can re-sell her if I don't like her. Don

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like her as she is quite stunning.
      Hope your child gets well very soon!
      Terri

      Delete
  2. Although I thought I wasn't going to buy any more of the vinyl Sibs, the more I play with them the more I like them. They are a happy medium between resin dolls that have such a wonderful weight and beauty but don't always have the best range of poses, and the vinyl dolls that pose beautifully but don't have the "inner glow" of resins. The dolls themselves keep getting better, and SD outdid themselves with Valkre, Midnite, and Forest (I keep wanting to call her Frost). I hope that Chinchilla lives up to them.

    The eyebrows may be Spockian, but they are distinct enough without being over the top for me. ;-)

    I also want to add that it has been much easier to buy these dolls since SD stopped announcing the time of the sale. It's a bit of a pain to keep checking the site, but they now stay up there for a few hours before selling out. As long as the dolls "go live" before it is time to walk the dogs, I'm good; the last thing I need is to be anxious on the walk and hurrying them to finish up so we can go home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember Superdoll every announcing a time a doll would go live. All we ever got was a date.

      Delete
  3. It wouldn't be unprecedented that I mixed something up (!), but for some reason I was thinking there was a specific release time for the first vinyls. It may have been I was just lucky enough to be on the site at the right time, but she still sold out within a few minutes -- or was that the one I was able to check out on, only to be told they had oversold accidentally? Both situations happened, but I'm fuzzy on the details. :-) Whatever the history, they are much easier to buy these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also possible that the edition sizes are higher. I've been able to get all of them. This one didn't do anything for me.

      Delete
    2. That is an excellent point. I don't recall seeing edition sizes for the recent ones, though they did for the early vinyls. For some reason I think it was 75 or 100. I don't think Chnchilla's description mentioned one. She did sell out within a few hours.

      Delete
  4. I agree, Terri, she is pretty but with the new Modsdoll right around the corner, I passed as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terri, A friend told me you have Chinchilla for sale. I missed out on Feb 5.Hope to hear good news, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to thank Troy (comment on 2/5) for the quick and informative comparison between the vinyl and resin Sybs. I have always been, and continue to be, curious since I don't have any resins. The only resin doll I have is a Fairyland Chicline and I don't like her that much for posing. I am a huge fan of the vinyl Sybarites and agree that they keep improving.

    I passed on Chinchilla too, and it was the first time I was ready and found her available on the site. I found her a bit too — Victoria's Secret maybe? Something more Dita Von Teese retro burlesque could have been fun if they were going that direction anyway. I do love Midnite, Precious, and Superdoll’s over creativity. Maybe next time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoops, I said I love "Superdoll's over creativity" and meant to say overALL creativity. "Over-the-top" works too ;)

      Delete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.